The lost life



Nothing is caring me across my life distance
I can see that I am alone with no hopes
I see colors through vibgyor but life gives
Me blank text which makes me cry all day
What was I suppose to be, what was I?
Thoughts all time makes me mad with worries
I search hands in crowd for my life to be secure
But nothing I can see because I felt the same
I am alone…………. Mmmmm
I am alone ………………………….

Starting days with loved sunshine around but
Days give me worries like heart breaking pain
Lost love and lost hopes are always same
I think that never ever some hope won’t come back
All these thoughts are because I felt the same that I feel
Loneliness is like wind, which is with us unless we are
Showered blessing with almighty.

Life is a mystery always because it is hard to open
And reveal the truth which pains u always
Felt to shower like a rain drop to forget my dreams
And vanish always from the universe for ever
To fly like a free dove around the universe
I felt the same lowliness with tears in eyes.

Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts