SUNNYDAY DREAMS

Once on a sunshine my mind flew on thoughts
oho it was, it was a great thought
reasons were neither for me
but still my mind flew like no where
holding my belief i reached on...

Walking the distance in front of me
i saw a beautiful brown eyed girl
her eyes were starring on me
with a smile on her face
she hold my hands and
made me to walk through the paths
on her way i feel like a child
she sang with me
she danced with me
she asked me to say bed time stories
wait she said,
i noticed her eye were filled with tears
holding her shoulders, asked her
what happened my dear?

No,
nothing
i am sorry i thought...
i saw my mom on you
i am alone in my universe of life
i am an orphan........
my eyes went on tears


Jumped from my chair
oho it was, it was a dream
yes i realized this was my soul searching on

Children's born on earth
with a smile
but when realizing they are alone
they give up smile...

LIFE IS A PLAYGROUND FOR GOD
HE PLAYS
GAINS AND LOSE
NEVER MIND STILL PLAYS...

Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts