I wondered why?

I wonder why the sky is filled with colors
Where I can see white, blue and black
With sunshine and moon light
With tiny twinkle stars  

I wonder why a day with light and dark
Where I notice crowd, noise and silence
With love and life with and without soul
With endless track to travel

I noticed a day with drop of tears
I even noticed the moment I cried
The moment that was I wondering
It’s a second or may be a minute
I weep

Again I wondered why this all happens
That can happen all around the world
My thoughts felt like an illusion
Every day I wondered

Wondering and wondering again
With the thoughts
I not sure why I was wondering.

Life is magic with thoughts. One who really knows what is life he won’t love to be alive
For just seconds and bear all sorrows and enjoy the party of life.

Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts