Drops of Monsoon


If some days are back I wish to see my colors of past
With all the falls of rain around and around the days
Gathering the sands to fill the coconut shells
To says “I am cooking out here”

When the rain drops on the ponds filled with Taro leaf
I wondered why God created such beautiful things
And always wondered that another world exist above
So that the rain is falling from there

The drops of monsoon arrives with the cold breeze
With extremely loud and clear of storms and thunder
All around, I always wished Listen to the rhythm of drops
When the clouds gather together to turn into dark

Viewing the drops from my window with a smile
To feel the nature like never had before in life
And wished to fly like a bird to feels the colds
To float in sky until the Mother Earth say’s Good Bye.

Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts