A DEBT

Lights are shutting out in the way of darkness
Ways are moving away from the land marks
Why you pointed out me?
The distances are not closer either
Wave length always move in the breeze
Why do you follow me?
Climbing all the way for the hill side 
Sticking all around for a shelter
Why did you scream all around the snow?
Making all dough for the late night
Heating up all the woods in between
Where did you go without saying?
I searched you all around with fire
But none saw your face I noticed
Who where you?
Today is winter another change in season
But after all seasons I didn’t able to see you
I expect a following, a screaming
But now it is time to sit quite,
For me to believe that you was my kid
Once I was forced to destroy and run backed
Miles and miles.



Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts