Journey through out and in

On a day through garden in my rolling my chair
I was thinking back towards to my child hood
My child hood I loved
I was loved and cared as a kid
Mother use to run around for me
Played and was taught lessons for me
Sun raised and moons smiled at me

Grew up as a boy with a small mustache 
As tiny like a rat tail underneath my nose
Surrounded with girls and friends
Life was a party for me and I enjoyed

As seasons changed life turns around to 18
Gates were opened at me with warm welcome
I learn to love but not to hate
I learn to help but not to cheat
I learn to protests but not to disappear
But now I cannot even get away from my chair

Life moves around with happiness and sorrows
Sorrows never came near me
Threatening never ruled me
Fear never chased me
But now I cannot even get away from my chair

Wish to end up with rolling my life in chairs and wheels
Missing all my friends and family
My love she as passed away
Life is nothing for me to love
I wish if I able to go back to my life
As child….

Comments

Click on Me

Popular Posts